Double Handle Cutting Boards Including Oil
These cutting boards & trivets were crafted at Faith Mission Home’s Cedar Springs Classroom and Woodshop. Faith Mission Home provides residential care and training for the intellectually disabled. Although the boys that assist in the crafting of our cutting boards don’t operate any power equipment, they do help in the sanding, mineral oil application (food grade), and in keeping the shop clean along with other simple safe operations. This creates an opportunity to give the boys a feeling of self-worth, usefulness and is something worthwhile for them to do. Faith Mission Home is a Christian run non-profit organization that has been caring for the intellectually disabled for over fifty years.
- These beautiful wood cutting boards & trivets have been hand made with attention to detail.
- Boards are made of various combinations of Oak, Cherry, Maple, and/or Walnut wood.
- Each board is treated with food grade oil and is safe for normal kitchen use.
- The individual wood pieces are joined with waterproof glue for lasting strength and durability. There is some variation in color and layout per board.
- Dimensions may vary +/- 1 inch.
- NEW! Includes approx. 2 oz. bottle of mineral oil to keep your board freshly oiled! (excluding trivets)