NutriMill Harvest Grain Mill
- 450 Watt heavy duty motor with auto-shutoff thermal protection
- Near diamond hard Corundum Grainmaster milling stones. Quality made to mill even the hardest of grains.
- Quickly mill all non-oily grains and legumes.
- Durable housing manufactured from eco-friendly, sustainable bamboo. Carefully designed and crafted to belong in your kitchen
- Easily adjust texture with our patented control knob. Mill a full range of textures from cracked grain for hot cereal to pastry fine flour for baked goods.
- No need for a unique milling bowl. Grind flour or crack grain directly into your mixing bowl.
- Tested and listed by CSA. Meets all US safety standards.
- 5 year warranty
- Designed and assembled in the USA
Fresh, Pure Flour on Demand!
The NutriMill Harvest combines fine engineering with superior craftsmanship to provide you with fresh, nutritious whole grain flour when you need it, at a price you can afford. The versatility of this mill allows you to grind grain berries from fine pastry flour to cracked grains for cereal, and everything in between. Take back control over the quality and freshness of the food you consume.
With its bamboo cabinet, the NutriMill Harvest’s form matches its function. Its synthetic stone milling heads will grind a full range of textures from cracked grain to pastry fine flour with an easy-adjust texture control knob, allowing you to make all your favorite recipes with home milled grains. The new Harvest includes a one-click bowl release for easy access to your millstones for cleaning and maintenance.
Designed and assembled in the USA, the NutriMill Harvest grain mill uses only the highest quality components to give you many years of reliable home ground flour. German quality ceramic grinding stones create a low-heat milling process that does not destroy vitamins and minerals.
The NutriMill Harvest mill will grind soft or hard wheat, oat groats (dehulled oats), rice, triticale, kamut, spelt, buckwheat, barley, rye, millet, teff, quinoa, amaranth, sorghum and dent (field) corn. It will also grind lentils and dry beans (pinto, red, garbanzo, kidney & more.) It isn’t suitable for spices, herbs, oilseeds like flax or sesame, or fibrous materials.
Grind what you need when you need it. Make a blend of grains for hot cereal take your through the morning, fortify your favorite dishes with ground lentils for a healthy soup thickener, or grind pastry flour for a light and lofty birthday cake.
5 year warranty on all parts and factory workmanship.