Every dog needs the opportunity to get some exercise in the great outdoors and this economical dog run allows your dog to enjoy running off some energy in a controlled, safe space. We offer multiple lengths of cable to fit your particular space. You can also set your length of cable to any exact dimension within that length.
This is genuine rigging cable with a thick durable vinyl coating to last a very long time.
- galvanized wire construction offers additional corrosion resistance
- high flexibility
- great appearance
- abrasion resistance
- stranded wire rope with thick vinyl coating
- 900 pound working load limit
- Choose two sturdy points that are less than the length of your cable to which you can secure the two screw hooks. (It is possible to adjust to any length up to your cable length.)
- Fasten the hooks at least 6 feet off the ground so that a human can walk under it.
- Rotate the center of the turnbuckle until fully extended and hook it onto one of the screw hooks.
- Find the unfinished end of the long cable and slide the pulley with the short cable onto it, followed by three wire rope clips.
- Hook the unfinished end of the long cable onto the other screw hook, pull tight and secure by tightening the last two wire rope clamps. Adjust to the desired tension by turning the turnbuckle.
- Secure the other wire rope clip approximately 8 feet from the screw hook.
- Fasten the carabiner to your dog’s harness (DO NOT FASTEN TO A DOG'S COLLAR!) and enjoy your pet’s controlled freedom!
WARNING!: This compound contains a plasticizer (Di[2-ethylhexyl]phthalate) that has been deemed a Cancer Suspect. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov